Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Professionalism and the 3 Year Old

On Monday evening I went to meet my booking agent briefly to pick up a check and especially to bring Aiden to meet her. She is the sweetest lady and we have a really great relationship, so of course she always asks about him and when she gets to meet him, so Monday night I took him with me.

By 7 o'clock in the evening he was snoozin' in the back seat - which has become pretty regular on days that he hasn't had a nap. This was a good thing as far as I was concerned: he's sleeping, he's cute, so he's not fussing or whining over anything, it'll be perfect.

Well he woke up.

In rare form.

And while I was discussing all the important things I have coming up this month - he farted, like, "let one rip" farted in my agent's office.

As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, it was extremely hard to ignore and carry on once he announced to the room -- "I burped from my butt!!!"

Where do they learn these things??

No comments: