1. Too many unwanted celebratory shots
2. A new bookshelf - which I get to paint (which I really want to do!) but this takes more time that I need to squeeze out of my day
3. A very sore upper body from an awesome powder day
4. Over 1,000 miles on my car in under a week
5. New ear buds to take to the gym which I really need to get to
6. Another birthday party this weekend which will be surrounded by more boarding, more driving and leave no time for homework so I have to take a day off work next week to do a project - again loving the birthday lovin - just not the responsibilities that seem to have piled up while I was enjoying spring break.
7. So many left overs that I feel guilty for trashing but I think if I eat one more piece of cake I will need a new bridesmaid's dress
8. Soooo many clothes thus a huuuuge stack of Good Will boxes which will more than likely sit in the hallway until the end of the Summer
Fortunately, all of this has led to some quality family time that I have really been craving since things have been so busy.
Last night I celebrated my birthday with my Dad, Sister, Grandma, and Steve's parents. Of course a big dinner like this gives Aiden a big audience and boy was the "Ham-Switch" turned on last night...