Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Blessings

 I told him my biggest secret, and he told me four. He smiled at me and said, "that makes me love you more."


Then he made me laugh, and I knew it was a sign, that he was a man that I wanted in my life. And with every passing day, I feel more and more that way.


He heals me. He knows the real me. He accepts me. He never hurts me. He heals me.


I can play him songs all through the night, and he will listen to every line. And even when I am wrong he is still kind. He chooses his words wisely when he tells me I am not right.

And yes, he is a beautiful man, but he is also a beautiful friend.


He heals me. He knows the real me. He accepts me. He never hurts me. He heals me.

The moment we met, he made me smile.

 He has such compassion in his eyes. For the first time in my life, I am not worried about the future. Because we have such a wonderful time together.


However things turn out it's all right, because he's already changed my life.

He heals me. He knows the real me. He accepts me. He never hurts me. He heals me.

He Heals Me - India Arie

No comments: