Thursday, December 29, 2011

LeapFrog Love

Because of the usual influx of toys this time of year, we asked that everyone buy clothes and learning toys for Aiden.

He got so many clothes (I bought a ton) from everyone, which is awesome - when I put everything away last night after his birthday, it felt sooo good to put all of the "hand-me-downs" in the Good Will box and as a Mommy, I can not express how awesome it feels to have NO pants in his dresser with any holes in them.

Other than the clothes, he got a lot of LeapFrog stuff, which I have always loved.

From Aunt Rachel he got at LeapFrog Text & Learn for Christmas.

It looks a lot like a black berry - only bigger, and it's all about letter, pronouncing them, and the sounds they make. Aiden tested, Aiden approved.

Then for Christmas from Santa, he got the LeapFrog Tag Junior.


 This thing Rocks! It encourages him to read independently and is super portable as well as easy for him to hold. The best part is, I control which books he uses by downloading material through my "parent station" online and I get to track his progress there as well as see which activities he likes the most.

We never really plugged it in to the computer when we first got it, but Aiden has the LeapFrog My Pal Scout also which has been a favorite of his for 2 years now - it sings bedtime music, plays guessing games, etc.

These toys are super durable, high quality, engaging and tons of fun for Aiden because they can all be personalized with his name.

So, Santa also brought him the LeapFrog Letter Discoveries toy.


I was feeling great about these toys, they definitely out weighed all the movies I bought for Aiden and as far as he is concerned they out weighed all the clothes Mom got haha.

Then, to our joyous surprise, Aunt KiKi got another LeapFrog toy for us to add to our collection - the Scribble and Write.

Thanks to everyone for the Tag Jr Books and LeapFrog toys - we are on our way to a highly educational year :)

No comments: