Case in point - Aunt B's birthday party this past weekend. He wanted nothing to do with anyone and he didn't want to eat with the group. Until, that is, the birthday cake made an appearance. And then he flipped his little switch and got himself spoonful after spoonful of frosting...
Anyway, Aiden has made the last couple sick days a bit more bearable. He has provided awesome study breaks:
2. Planning a bachelorette party
3. Finalizing travel plans to NE
4. Cost of living going up, paycheck staying the same
5. No more medical benefits?
6. The fact that everyone seems to be pulling apart
2. Keep my little fulfillments to myself - bragging doesn't make them any more rewarding, it only makes me a brat